The Proposal & Final Report
- Presentation to the CIC Space Planning Conference by Wendy Pradt Lougee,
May 3, 2005: Project Overview
- Presentation to the Charleston Conference by Karen Williams, November 3,
2005: "Lively Lunch:
The Same…But Different: Varying User Behavior in the Humanities and Social
- Presentation to University of Minnesota's College of Liberal Arts Information
Technology Committee by Cecily Marcus and Kate McCready, March 21, 2006 and
Presentation to the Academic Programs Staff at the University of Minnesota
Libraries by Cecily Marcus, Kate McCready , John Butler and Shane Nackerud,
March 30, 2006 "A Multi-Dimensional
Framework for Academic Support: Data and Response" and "Primitives,
Behaviors and Services"
- Presentation at the Higher Learning Commission Conference by Wendy Lougee,
April 2, 2006 "Libraries
- Presentation to the Senate Library Committee,at the University of Minnesota
by Cecily Marcus and Kate McCready, April 5, 2006 "A
Multi-Dimensional Framework for Academic Support: Data and Response"
- Design Review Event. May 11, 2006
- Presentation to the JSTOR Participating Publisher Meeting by Kate McCready,
May 16, 2006 "A Multi-Dimensional
Framework for Academic Support": Data and Response.
- Presentation to the Digital Library Federation by Wendy Lougee and Cecily Marcus,
April 24, 2007 "Assessing Research Behaviors: A Multi-Dimensional Framework for Academic Support".
- Presentation to the SUNY Council of Library Directors by Wendy Lougee,
April 18, 2007 "Positioning the Library: Diffuse, Engaged, In the Flow".
Website Prototype Display
- My Field
A prototype showing how the individual tool components could work together
to form an online virtual research community. This is not a working site:
for demonstration purposes only.